I’ve tried numerous gluten-free recipes and they just didn’t taste like the recipes I grew up with as a child. I’ve decided to develop my own recipes. Development takes time because I usually bake, eat the results, and then decide if I need to modify the recipe.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - I could not find a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie that was satisfying. So, I developed my own.
- Pecan, Flax and Oat Bran Granola - Most gluten-free granola is sugary sweet with lots of dried fruit. I created a less sweet granola and included raw pecans.
- Rutabaga, Potato and Quinoa Hash - This unplanned recipe was created on a cold snowy day.
- Banana Bread - This recipe is in the final stages of development. I made an error and added too much flour to the last loaf. It was supposed to be the final loaf before I released the recipe.
- Pumpkin Bread - This recipe is pretty good so far. I may experiment with the flours to make it a little more dense.
- Waffles - I was in the mood for waffles, so I put this recipe together. Buckwheat flour was originally used too add flavor. The taste of buckwheat was a bit strong and was replaced with 1 tablespoon of milder teff flour.